Where Are The Women

Hanuman saved Sita.
Kali would’ve saved herself.
Two very different types of women
yet goddesses in their own right. 
Both can be found in me, the
girl that needs saving, and the 
girl that can save herself. 
I am strong, I am weak, I am
one when I am not the other. 


Consciousness is female, it is space, the void, the emptiness out of which all arises.  Femininity is being, it is being in the wild nature of being, in the wild nature of living, it lives deep within me, to awaken it I must befriend her, the Devi, the Goddess, my feminine energy.  Nothing is activated, ignited without her presence.  

Within her is the trinity, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, She creates, maintains, destorys.  All Gods bow down to Devi, Mother Goddess, Supreme Being.

And yet she is lost to me, I call on her, will she come, will she let her presence be known.  I have gone on this ride before, but now I must relate to her in a different way, not as a beginning student, but someone who has felt her presence, lost her, and now once again am calling her back.  


Like the new moon, she has been present in my life, but unseen, hiding, dark, now I wish to illuminate her, or is she illuminating herself into my life.  What ego I have to think I am controlling.  The stars are a function of space existing.  No, this is not my doing. This is the Goddess, showing herself to me.  

Pranita
Writings 2017

Popular posts from this blog

WORK IN PROGRESS

AN ETHEREAL NOTE

Read This Book: When Breath Becomes Air