Spirals & Circles

I see feminine energy as a swirling flowing energy that is intimately connected to the cycles of nature. Forms and shapes that come to mind to represent the feminine, are the spiral and the circle. Feminine energy embodies creativity, non- linear thinking, paradox, and more importantly the ebbs and flows of life.

If you are dealing with "perfect pictures" consider bringing in, cultivating more female energy into your life. If you are being hard on your self or are comparing yourself to others, or to some imagined ideal- you are probably "stuck" in a "perfect picture".  So how do you release the grip from a "perfect picture"?

One way I release myself from a "perfect picture" is by reflecting on what feminine energy means to me, and then bringing more of that into my life.  I put aside linear thinking, the line, the stick that falls hard when you start beating yourself up about something because you are not "perfect".  I then replace it with the flowing soft pinks, blues, and greens of nature, reminding myself that I was never meant to be perfect, only human.  I am part of the cycle of life, and that cyclical energy flows through my veins. Cultivate stepping back into your meditation sanctuary, connecting to your Spirit and viewing the highs and lows of life, without getting stuck in either one. 

Popular posts from this blog

SoulFruit Offering #3: Honor Your Unique Nature

WORK IN PROGRESS

Read This Book: When Breath Becomes Air